Netflix Q3 2017 Netflix Gains 100 Million-plus Paid Subscribers
The 20,000 Foot View: Netflix has achieved a commercial milestone in becoming the first Subscriber Video On Demand (SVOD) service company to have over million paying streaming subscribers. Netflix has managed to attract million consumers to its SVOD platform. This continued success has exceeded external expectations that Netflix’s growth rate might be impacted by its decision to increase standard membership prices in both UK and US markets.
- Company revenue by from million in to in
- Total streaming subscription increased from million in million in
- Net income increased by as the proportion net income of revenue grew million in to million in
- Paid domestic growth rate decreased from in to 2017 to a increase to 2017
- Paid international growth rate slowed from a between 2016 and 2017, to to 2017
- Domestic DVD to decline as a source revenue after generating million in compared to million in 2017