Business Development Manager Opportunity
We are looking for a client-obsessed individual to join MIDiA’s sales team as a Business Development Manager, to focus on the TV, Video and Media sectors. The successful candidate will report directly to MIDiA’s head of commercial. The role will combine lead generation, winning of new business, and account management. The role will be based in our central London office.
- Identify and create leads for MIDiA’s research subscription offering as well as MIDiA’s forthcoming Index service
- Convert prospects into clients for the above service
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings to provide support, discuss current issues, provide updates, discuss current and future business and build strong relationships
- Build client relationships, explore and identify all opportunities where MIDiA can provide efficient solutions to customers
- Establish MIDiA as a trusted advisor to each account
- Develop and execute strategies to maximise MIDiA sales and profit
- Understand clients’ business strategy, opportunities and issues
- Successfully execute sales and relationship strategies and tactics
- Represent and convey client needs internally at MIDiA, and ensure adequate priorities are set in order to execute against their needs
- 3-5 years of experience of selling digital subscriptions
- Passion for the digital industry
- The ability to execute quickly and skilfully involving multiple stakeholders. Identify and eliminate barriers for the customer
- Entrepreneurial thinking, result oriented, client focused
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to meet and beat deadlines
- Team player with hands-on mentality
- Understanding of the process and skill of reaching out to potential clients with the goal of finding new business opportunities
- Must be proactive, friendly and well spoken
- Demonstrate effective time management and organisation skills
- Possess a natural ability to network and build lasting business relationships
- Display excellent written, negotiation and verbal communication skills (English)
- Must be self-starter with a can-do attitude. Respect for a fast-paced environment
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the digital industry and relevant marketplace; can speak with authority on industry trends, competitive practice, issues, etc.
We realise the above reads as a great job with a lot of requirements. It is! If you meet much of the above role description and are intrigued by an organisation that sets high standards, provides professional and personal development and is in the initial stages of huge growth plans…. get in touch with us.
For you to be part of a world class and fast-growing team. You’ll have the opportunity to explore new areas of the digital world, partner with our impressive client base and enjoy a competitive compensation package –all while pushing the boundaries of what’s “possible” by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short? We believe MIDiA is a fun, diverse, fast-paced culture that will put us on the map as one of the best employers in the digital industry.
Please note all applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
Competitive according to experience and significant quarterly sales commission.
To apply, please follow the instructions below:
- Click here to send us your CV
- Use the following line as the email subject: New Applicant_Business Development Manager_ MR_[First name] [Surname]
- *Important* - Add your LinkedIn profile within the email
- Apply only once, do not send duplicate applications